Bicomtrafic H200 is ideal for two-component line application. It has the most balanced design on the market, giving it great stability on the road. Bicomtrafic H200 has a low maintenance cost and offers greater efficiency and safety in manual application, resulting in higher productivity.
Power, quality and performance for your most demanding line marking jobs. It is a true all-rounder in professional line marking, capable of working for long working days, in the toughest conditions and always delivering the highest quality results.
It incorporates an independent pressure regulation system, ensuring a perfect mix. It is a simple and reliable machine, with an innovative high pressure system.
It has a hydraulic pump, with the Graco guarantee, and is specially designed to reduce vibrations.
Dual nozzle system
Marks and dries instantly
Compatible with Graco refills
Adaptable to LineDriver seated drive systems
Very small weight and dimensions
Independent adjustable pressures
Advantages and performance improvements of cold thermoplastic compared to other products:
– Dosages much lower than those of thermoplastic paints.
Hot thermoplastic: 3000-4000 gr/m2
Cold thermoplastic (2-component): 900 gr/m2
Conventional paints: 720 gr/m2
– Extremely short drying time, which makes it a product in direct competition with hot applied thermoplastics.
– Excellent adhesion. Both on flexible pavements (asphalt) and rigid pavements (concrete).
– Long service life. Increased resistance to ageing and abrasion
– Better night visibility. Retroreflection values higher than those obtained with hot thermoplastics and higher than the minimum values established throughout the life of the road marking.
Need more information?
If you do not find what you are looking for, need a specific offer, or have any questions, please contact us without obligation, we will be happy to assist you.
We have special discounts for public administrations.