The industry’s first two-component, self-contained, self-propelled scribing unit. The Bicomtrafic 250 marker is the stand-alone cold thermoplastic line marking solution for improved visibility and clean lines.
BicomTrafic 250 the intelligent self-propelled two-component marking system. Marking system with foldable rear platform or with stand. The integrated platform offers an ergonomic and comfortable place to carry out your daily work, with an excellent angle of vision, having in the digital controls all the information to control your work and obtaining a line of excellent quality. Bicomtrafic applies the latest Graco technology to the advantages of 2-component cold thermoplastic painting.
TECMAPRO’s BicomTrafic 250 models have been designed with all the new technologies of the linelazer™ iv for high finish and consistent lines. Perfect for car parks, street marking and road marking, these two machines are versatile. Their performance is perfectly adapted to the requirements of municipalities, cities and roads.
They are equipped with a built-in full vacuum computer and the operator stands upright on the machine for increased performance.
Most compact self-propelled system available.
Easiest to transport and set-up on the job.
Riding on the job at 16 km/h, completing the job in half the time.
The most powerful LineLazer available.
Withstands a heavy daily workload, in tough conditions and with the highest quality performance.
The most instinctive machine for the rider.
With only 2 hands, just like a bicycle. Fully automated for complete focus on banding.
Advantages and performance improvements of cold thermoplastic compared to other products:
– Dosages much lower than those of thermoplastic paints.
Hot thermoplastics: 3000-4000 gr/m2
Cold thermoplastic (2-component): 900 gr/m2
Conventional paints: 720 gr/m2
– Extremely short drying time, which makes it a product in direct competition with hot applied thermoplastics.
– Excellent adhesion. Both on flexible pavements (asphalt) and rigid pavements (concrete).
– Long service life. Increased resistance to ageing and abrasion
– Better night visibility. Retroreflection values higher than those obtained with hot thermoplastics and higher than the minimum values established throughout the life of the road marking.
Need more information?
If you do not find what you are looking for, need a specific offer, or have any questions, please contact us without obligation, we will be happy to assist you.
We have special discounts for public administrations.