The lightest and most user-friendly hydraulic marking machine on the market especially for spraying two-component paint (cold thermoplastics).
This Bicomtrafic Hydraulic has a reduced need for maintenance. It has an independent pressure regulation system and is available in manual and tracer versions.
It is the lightest and most economical cold thermoplastic marking machine, always keeping all the demanding qualities in line quality and performance to be guaranteed by GRACO and TECMAPRO.
TECMAPRO designs with GRACO technology and guarantee the first range of two-component machines available in Europe to paint with cold thermoplastic in line, with Airless systems for a higher quality and efficiency in the work of line marking.
1 Honda GX 160 independent hydraulic motor
1 hydraulic pump Graco Technology
2 fluid pumps Graco Technology
Dual nozzle system
Marks and dries instantly
Compatible with Graco spare parts
Adaptable to LineDriver seated drive systems
Very small weight and dimensions
Independent adjustable pressures
Advantages and performance improvements of cold thermoplastic compared to other products:
– Much lower dosage rates than thermoplastic paints
Hot thermoplastic: 3000-4000 gr/m2
Cold thermoplastic (2-component): 900 gr/m2
Conventional paints: 720 gr/m2
– Extremely short drying time, which makes it a product in direct competition with hot applied thermoplastics.
– Excellent adhesion. Both on flexible pavements (asphalt) and rigid pavements (concrete).
– Long service life. Increased resistance to ageing and abrasion
– Better night visibility. Retroreflection values higher than those obtained with hot thermoplastics and higher than the minimum values established throughout the life of the road marking.
Need more information?
If you do not find what you are looking for, need a specific offer, or have any questions, please contact us without obligation, we will be happy to assist you.
We have special discounts for public administrations.